Our current clinical research studies are as follows:
- Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema) – One study, sub-q injection.
- Actinic (solar) Keratosis of the Face and Scalp- Topical cream applied during an outdoor daylight treatment.
- Mild to Moderate Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema) – Topical spray for treatment of Pruritus in Adults. (Comming soon!)
- Moderate to server Prurigo Nodularis – Sub-q injection. (Coming soon!)
- Common Warts – Topical treatment for ages 2 years + . (Coming soon!)
Interested patients can visit www.advancedclinicalresearch.com or call the ACR recruitment staff at (801) 542-8198 to learn more about the studies and see if they qualify. Qualifying patients will be compensated for their time.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Board Certified Dermatologists
- Member of the American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Skin Cancer Treatments Available
- Skin Care Products Available
- Comfortable and Professional Atmosphere
- Friendly Staff Members
- Cosmetic Services Done by Licensed Providers