Erbium Yag Laser Resurfacing
Erbium Yag is a state of the art laser treatment which is used to address fine lines & wrinkles, irregularities in skin texture, photodamage, and skin discoloration. Areas most commonly treated are the face, neck, and chest.
Erbium Yag treatments are a form of ablative resurfacing with some downtime. There is less downtime, however than with more aggressive CO2 laser procedures. Following an Erbium Yag procedure patients typically experience 3 to 7 days of peeling, itchy skin which may impact work or social activities.
The treatment lasts about 20 minutes. Most patients have mild discomfort during the procedure when a topical anesthetic cream is used prior to the treatment.
While obvious results are normally seen after one treatment, a series of 3 treatments spaced 4+ weeks apart can yield excellent results.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Board Certified Dermatologists
- Member of the American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Skin Cancer Treatments Available
- Skin Care Products Available
- Comfortable and Professional Atmosphere
- Friendly Staff Members
- Cosmetic Services Done by Licensed Providers