Fractionated C02 Laser Resurfacing (Phoenix 15)
Phoenix 15 Laser Resurfacing Treatments use the latest fractionated CO2 laser technology to achieve skin resurfacing & hand rejuvenation.
- Acne & traumatic scars
- Fine lines & wrinkles, especially those difficult to treat wrinkles around the mouth and eyes
- Pigment irregularities (sunspots, “age spots”)
- Uneven skin tone & texture this laser uses new fractionated CO2 technology that allows for concentrated beams of energy to penetrate the skin surface and actively remove the dead and damaged tissue without harming the surrounding area. The controlled skin injury stimulates new collagen production and skin tightening over time. Results are dramatic but come with about two weeks of recovery time. Topical anesthetic cream is applied at home prior to treatment. Additional local anesthesia, a cooling device, and sedation may be advised to maximize comfort during the procedure. While you will be able to return home immediately after your treatment, we usually advise that patients rest and avoid excessive sun exposure for a couple of days afterward. This will help accelerate the healing process.
The Phoenix 15 CO2 system uses Swift Scan technology to reduce wrinkles, age spots, dark spots, and sun damage on the hands and forearms to produce a fresh, younger look. This is a quick and well-tolerated procedure with minimal to no downtime and rapid healing. Typically this treatment is done in a series of 3 procedures spaced about one month apart.
Erbium Yag Laser Resurfacing
Erbium Yag is a state of the art laser treatment which is used to address fine lines & wrinkles, irregularities in skin texture, photodamage, and skin discoloration. Areas most commonly treated are the face, neck, and chest.
Erbium Yag treatments are a form of ablative resurfacing with some downtime. There is less downtime, however than with more aggressive CO2 laser procedures. Following an Erbium Yag procedure patients typically experience 3 to 7 days of peeling, itchy skin which may impact work or social activities.
The treatment lasts about 20 minutes. Most patients have mild discomfort during the procedure when a topical anesthetic cream is used prior to the treatment.
While obvious results are normally seen after one treatment, a series of 3 treatments spaced 4+ weeks apart can yield excellent results.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Board Certified Dermatologists
- Member of the American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Skin Cancer Treatments Available
- Skin Care Products Available
- Comfortable and Professional Atmosphere
- Friendly Staff Members
- Cosmetic Services Done by Licensed Providers