Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is a laser-like technology used to treat photoaging, mottled discoloration, red blemishes, broken blood vessels, age spots, rosacea, and generalized sun damage. The result is a youthful, smooth, and revitalized facial appearance. Treatments are non-invasive and very well-tolerated, with no down-time. Areas most commonly treated include the face, neck, hands, and upper chest.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Board Certified Dermatologists
- Member of the American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Skin Cancer Treatments Available
- Skin Care Products Available
- Comfortable and Professional Atmosphere
- Friendly Staff Members
- Cosmetic Services Done by Licensed Providers