Spotlight on our Cosmetic Skincare Services
In addition to treatment for conditions like skin cancer, Swinyer-Woseth Dermatology provides a variety of cosmetic services. Our licensed cosmetic service providers offer treatment that helps you look your best and feel confident about the impression you’re making on the world. Here’s a list of options:
- If your teenaged years were plagued with acne, we can help reduce the appearance of acne scars. We offer Bellafill, an in-office treatment that requires no downtime and leaves you with much smoother skin.
- We provide many different treatments to help you achieve a more youthful look. Belotero can rid you of wrinkles and lines for almost a year, and Botox helps get rid of eye, brow, and forehead wrinkles. Radiesse is considered a mini-lift, and we offer two different varieties of JUVÉDERM. JUVÉDERM XC uses gel to fill in the area around the nose and mouth and provide a youthful, natural-looking appearance, while JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is a treatment that’s most effective for older women, and is injected solely into the cheeks. Chemical Peels provide amazing results for your skin, getting rid of not just wrinkles but also acne.
- If acne is your primary concern, there are treatments for that, too. In addition to Chemical Peels, we offer IPL Photorejuvenation Therapy with Lumenis One®, a laser treatment that removes blemishes from your face, neck, hands, and upper chest. VBeam Perfecta Pulsed Dye Laser is another option for ridding your skin of blemishes, and it can also be used to treat warts and psoriasis.
- We can take care of your stubborn double chin. If you’ve tried exercise and dieting, but still can’t seem to get the sculpted chin you desire, we offer Kybella, a treatment that ruptures fat cells to firm up your chin.
- Unsightly spider veins on your legs are no problem for us. We provide Sclerotherapy, a quick treatment for spider veins that causes minimal discomfort.
- If you’re embarrassed by unwanted hair, we can help. Laser Hair Removal will give you the smooth, hairless skin you’ve always wanted.
- Ask us about your other cosmetic concerns. We can treat many conditions, including skin tags, brown spots, fine blood vessels on the face, and more.
If you’d like more detailed information, we’re happy to answer any questions you may have. At Swinger-Woseth Dermatology, we’re committed to providing superior, professional skin care in a manner that’s practical and efficient, yet compassionate. With more than 30 years of experience providing dermatological services in Salt Lake City, we provide a wide range of services, from cosmetic skincare to treatment for skin cancer. Our team of board-certified dermatologists and licensed cosmetic service providers, along with our friendly staff, are here to provide you the care you need in a comfortable and professional atmosphere. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us through our website or call 801-266-8841 today.